Monday, August 10, 2015

Bring on the Healing

“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” Jeremiah 17:14 

My summer has come to an end and that means that volleyball season is starting up again. Unfortunately, its only a week into the season and I have obtained an injury that has put me completely out of practice for the past few days and for more time to come. With other injuries on the team as well, God's healing power has really been on my mind. 

In the gospels, we see that people came to Jesus from near and far seeking his healing and wanting to experience it for themselves. One of my favorite examples of this is when the bleeding woman simply reached out to touch Jesus to experience his healing. She had faith that Jesus could and would heal her. 

What areas of your life do you need healing?
Do you have faith that He can heal you? 

Today I simply want to say, "Heal me Lord, and I will be healed." God is so powerful and works mightily to heal.  Whether it be broken bones, a broken heart, or a broken spirit, it should be our strongest desire to seek Jesus who has the power to heal us in every way. 

4 comments:

  1. Brooklyn I'm sorry you are injured! I will be praying for you and your teammates! I know that Heavenly Father and your faith can work miracles!!! I love your blog cutie! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was from me - Corinne - I'm just figuring out this blogger thing ha ha!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Corinne! Your prayers are greatly appreciated

      Delete