Monday, August 3, 2015

Something To Remember

I am right here.
I know it doesn't seem like it sometimes, but my promise remains true that I will never leave you. 
Don't block me out; seek my face. 
I know you feel like your world is falling apart, but that's okay. 

This world is not your home anyways. 
Where you belong is with me, and with me, nothing shall fall apart or spiral out of control. 
I am in control. 

I can't stress this enough, you really just have to trust that my plans are bigger and better.
Take a step and follow me. Give up control and see where I lead. Though the waves are crashing all around, and it's starting to feel like you may soon drown, you won't.
The only place you will drown is in my love and grace. 
I am your hiding place. 
I am your safe place. 
Run to me when you're afraid. 
I will never ever turn you away. 
There is no way I could explain my love for you, but just trust me that I do. 
I love you more than you could possibly imagine. Before you were born and everyday, my love is an ocean, drown in my grace. 
You are my child, no matter how old. 
Nothing could make me love you more or less. 
Come to me and run to me and find rest. 
Trust my ways, I will go to battle for you.
I will fight for you always, I am your God. 

1 comment:

  1. too often we allow our feelings to trump truth. we feel alone, so we assume we are alone. That's when we have to run to scripture to remind ourselves of the reality of what God has already said! Thanks Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete